Thursday, August 13, 2009

Lest we forget.

Hi!

Ever you ever forget something important? *waits for reader to think 'yes'*
See! So its not just me!
It seriously took me 5 trys to log in to blogger because I forgot my username~ password~ where I had left my computer.
(lol I brb 5mins)

SDJFKUHGSOvhosd Jons a loser and his blog sux!~ DFJHSKVJHKDFKVH

(back)
You see a Bad memory is a real problem, It even spoilt my chances of dating this girl I use to like.

On my way to work

Hot Mystery person: Oh My Gosh! Jon is that you?!
Jon: *whats her name ... ...*
Jon: *Ewe crap*
Jon: *I know it starts with a J...*
Jon: Ummm HI! .... Jee....rr....m...ahh...ish...y....
Hot Mystery person: Whattt! u cant remember my name?
Jon: Julia, Its Julia ^_^ *phew*
Julia: Oh good you remembered.
Julia: Umm... did you forget to put on pants this morning?
Jon: *looks down* ... oh yes... I... er.. forgot. (shifty eyes)
Julia: *runs away*

Ok so maybe that wasnt so much memory. But still.

Personally i like to blame everyting on drug pharmaceuticals.
#Pharmaceutical Rant#
Stupid pharmaceuticals... oh sure its so easy to produce paste a gel that makes my teeth whiter but they can't even make me a one tiny little Super Pill that gives me a exceptionally good memory with smouldering good looks and 20/20 vision.

Lol I'm all ranted out Ttyl =D

Lest we forget.
JonL

P.s. OKOK i admit this is VERY RANDOM like on a scale of 1 to......2 its a 2 but atm im V. Sleep deprived =D

1 comment: