Monday, April 6, 2009

Grand Opening of Jon-A-Fan's Bloggy!!!

**Jon is standing alone under a spotlight dressed in a black tuxedo, shiny top hat and rose in his breast pocket, a bead of sweat rolls down his forehead as he nervously clears his throat **

WELCOME! WELCOME ALL TO THE OPENING OF MY VERY FIRST BLOG! **Jon pauses to hear audience's clap, one person Boos** Get stuffed you =] Anyway as I was saying I'm new to this whole blogging 'scene' so if at any stage you dont understand what I'm saying or feel a little lost please feel free to skip ahead or alternatively, learn English Jks.

If you don't know me theres a little about me over here **Gestures to the right of the screen** or you can continue to read my bloggy and discover the true Jon over time =]

Any who Enjoy!

P.s. To any thieves who are cause stealing exerts from my Bloggy at any stage, I will hunt you down and and steal your pants >:D

3 comments:

  1. You are one adorable dork Jon.
    I look forward to your future blog entries, I'll add you to my list of "blogs I follow".

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow and who didn't like visiting blogs in the start.. you said you dont like visiting blogs unless you hear it from that person! >.> can i call you a hypocite now?

    anyways, welcome to blogger.com XD
    i'm at wishing-rainbow.blogspot.com
    visit some time =D

    ReplyDelete